Monday, February 9, 2009

"I Love You"

Last week, I talked about the meaning of love. I also mentioned that love is an important thing to girls, and saying “I love you” isn’t something that should be thought lightly of. You may not, although you should, but girls know the difference between “love” and “like”, and they will expect you to act accordingly.

Never say the three words to a girl if you don’t mean it. Saying it is like taking a huge step in the relationship for them. It signifies that you are wholly committed and you are willing to sacrifice anything for them.

Some guys might think it a great idea to say the three magical words and have a girl forgive/fall even more in love with you. But frankly, if you don’t love her, you don’t. So saying “I love you” to her will only give you pressure if you say it when you don’t mean it. So save yourself.

But if you do love her however, don’t hesitate to say it. Run, don’t walk, and let it be known to her. I promise it will make her heart melt like a ball of butter.