Monday, February 16, 2009

What She's Thinking When...

You‘re at the cinemas-
She’s thinking: I bet he’s just about to reach over and hold my hand
You’re thinking: Check out that awesome scene!
You: reach over and hold her hand.

She shows you her new outfit-
She’s thinking: I bet he LOVES this on me!
You’re thinking: All her outfits look the same; doesn’t she have ten million black dresses already?
You: compliment her and tell her how great she looks.

She texts you-
She’s thinking: Why isn’t he replying? Does this mean he isn’t interested?
You’re thinking: Crap, no credit.
You: find a way of replying to her, whether it be calling her up, or bringing it up next time you see her and apologising. (Make sure ‘next time you see her’ isn’t a few weeks later, though.)

You give her a baseball cap as a present-
She’s thinking: Not the bouquet of roses I was expecting, but I rally should act as if I appreciate it…
You’re thinking: Now she can come out and play baseball with my friends!
You: See here. And here.

She tells you nothing is wrong, when she is obviously looking down-
She’s thinking: I want him to keep questioning me. It’ll show he cares.
You’re thinking: Okay if it’s nothing, I’m hungry.
You: Ask her what’s on her mind, but don’t over do it. If she really doesn’t want to tell you, she will get annoyed.

She’s flirting with other guys:
She’s thinking: I hope he can see this, and he better start getting jealous and whisk me away from here.
You’re thinking: Maybe she’s not so interested in me.
You: well, whisk her away!

She mentions something she wants to do repetitively-
She’s thinking: I bet he’s planning the perfect date for us!
You’re thinking: Ok, so that place may be legendary, why must she bring it up so often?
You: come to some senses and plan that legendary date already!